[Advcomparch] ./simics

dimitris pagkalos sir_dim16 at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 27 19:01:40 EEST 2011

Otan pataw na ektelesw to simics me thn entolh ./simics mu bgazei ta parakatw. Ti den exei ginei kala? Apo oti katalabainw den exw kanei kati kala me ta licenses h oxi?

sirdim at sirdim-HP-Pavilion-dv6700-Notebook-PC:~/simics-workspace$ ./simics
Warning: Failed to open simics log file '/home/sirdim/.simics/4.0/log'.
*** License error: Failed to checkout feature "host_linux_x86"

Cannot connect to license server system.
 The license server manager (lmgrd) has not been started yet,
 the wrong port at host or license file is being used, or the
 port or hostname in the license file has been changed.
Feature:       host_linux_x86
Server name:   scirouter.cslab.ece.ntua.gr
License path:  @scirouter.cslab.ece.ntua.gr:/opt/virtutech/simics-4.0/simics-4.0.63/licenses/*.lic:
FLEXnet Licensing error:-15,570.  System Error: 115 "Operation now in progress"
For further information, refer to the FLEXnet Licensing documentation,
available at "www.macrovision.com".

*** No license for host type "x86-linux" found. License path: /opt/virtutech/simics-4.0/simics-4.0.63/licenses